Process Show Rules
- With Process Show Rules you can setup show rules that span across forms and data events. They are process specific and requires your process to be setup. This allows you to create a show rule between a question in your very first data event and e.g. the last data event.
- Process Show Rules can accessed from the Process list or from the left side menu via "Process Rules".
- They have two components: 1 Criteria and 1-n 'Affected' elements
- Criteria is the answer possibilities that have to be selected in-order for the show rule to be activated
- Affected are the question(s) or form(s) that will be shown or hidden depending on the Criteria answer.
- The Affected elements can be questions or entire forms by selecting "All Questions"!
- Process Show Rules works in an OR capacity with each other, meaning if you have two Process Show Rules that includes the same Affected element (question(s) or forms)then so long as EITHER of the two rules evaluate to true, the affected item is shown.
- Process Show Rules works in an AND capacity with Local Form Show Rules. That means, if a question has a Local Form Show Rule and a Process Show Rule on it, BOTH of those have to be true for the question to show.
- Process show rules will NOT be editable or removable once the study has been started at the current time.
- Please visit our help site for more details LINK
'Tag' support for more question types (System admins only)
- 'Tag' allows answer values to be presented elsewhere in the system for example in another question text.
- Support has been extended, so it now includes the following question types:
- Date, DateTime, Number, Slider, Free Text(sentence), Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Yes/No
Added "Study Version" to the study info screen. It is a number that increases with every finished amendment.
Added "SITE ID" to the API resource for fetching sites.