- Subject API
- Allows custom apps to interact directly with SMART-TRIAL securely on behalf of a subject in a study
- A REST API similar to our External API, for custom apps acting on behalf of a subject.
- Data could be collected via your own app and sent directly to SMART-TRIAL as part of the data collection in the study. Does require programming work, to match up with our API.
- Documentation for the API is available at https://api.smart-trial.co/subject-api/index.html
- If you have any questions feel free to write us at email@example.com .
- It is now possible to download/fetch files and images directly through the External API, please see the documentation for FILES and for IMAGES .
- New API resources for fetching specific elements based on ID through the External API.
- Form answer
- AE report
- The new resources are singular, the resources fetching multiple elements are in plural e.g. Subject vs Subjects
- Additional languages and regions for EQ-5D-5L:
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Spanish (USA)
- English (Canada)
- Questions without an answer, due to the question being hidden by a show rule will now be marked with ".h", instead of ".b" in the export. Allowing you to easily differentiate why a question was not answered.
- Generation of randomization records will now minimize the overshoot as much as possible, to reduce potential imbalances despite reaching the target inclusion.
- The studies overview (initial screen after login) would throw an error if half a bracket was present in the search bar "(".
- Changing between multiple choice and multiple response question types would clear the existing possibilities, requiring them to be re-entered.
- An error would be thrown if any question was marked as Answer Not Available in an AE report
- Deleting a site would prevent the user from accessing the export view, past the One-Time-Password screen.
- Editing a form with a 'File as Answer' question type, would include the question, despite no change having been made to it.
- Target Inclusion in the randomization module was not editable in amendment mode. The system will only allow for generation of additional randomisation records.
- Export attributes related to forms, was available for non-form exports.
- A minor visual bug in the study builder, where the text formatting bar would overlay the "Are you sure you want to close" dialog buttons.
- Entering an invalid phone number during public enrollment, would sometimes prevent the participant from proceeding due to an uncaught error.
- Submitting a bug report via the "Help" menu would fail.
- Some view with tables would flicker and/or have double-scroll bar in internet explorer.
- Printing forms would in some cases display the message "This question is not hidden because an answer was already provided[…]" on questions unwarranted